HERBX uses hemp CBD oil incorporated in organic MCT coconut oil to ensure that your body can quickly absorb the cannabinoids in each 30ml bottle. Spray under the tongue using the convenient spray dispenser, which is the easiest no-mess method of delivery.
- 30ml, no-mess bottle with spray dispenser
- Cannabis Sativa L hemp plant extract CO2 Extracted CBD, CBDA, CBG, CBN, CBGA and CBC
- Coconut Organic MCT Oil for better absorption into the bloodstream
- Contains organic mint extract
- Naturally occurring terpenoids and terpenes
- Each bottle contains approx 125 spray servings:
- 500mg contains 4mg CBD per serving
- 1000mg contains 8mg CBD per serving
Every ingredient we use has been hand-picked with care as they each play an important part in the absorption of the CBD oil into your bloodstream.
There are only two or three ingredients in HERBX hemp CBD oil:
- Cannabis Sativa L hemp extract
- Organic MCT Coconut Oil
- Organic Mint extract
Keeping it simple and natural; that’s what we like!
Getting pain under control: chronic pain management
Choosing The Right Strength
If you are new to CBD oil, then start with the 500mg CBD oil. Each spray contains 4mg of CBD. However, if you have been trying CBD oil for some time and you are looking for a higher dose, 1000mg is for you. Each spray contains 8mg of CBD.
The 500mg and 1000mg oils are not different oils. The only difference between the two is that the 1000mg has more plant extract packed into it.
CBD Dosing Instructions
Do not be tempted to start on a large number of sprays if you have extreme symptoms or if don’t feel it’s working. It is easy to take too much CBD which can have the adverse desired effect.
You are looking for your ‘sweet spot’. Keep increasing gently and consistently until you feel a positive change. Take too much and you will miss the dose level that’s right for you.
Everyone is different and as a result, everyone reacts to CBD differently. Some may be more sensitive to CBD than others. To be successful in finding the dosing that is right for your body there are two golden rules to remember:
- START SMALL AND BUILD UP VERY SLOWLY: Keep to the same dosing level for around 3-5 days, to discover how your body reacts before increasing the dose again. Increase in 1-spray increments.
- BE CONSISTENT: CBD Oil is not like taking a paracetamol. It needs to be taken regularly and consistently over a period of days, sometimes weeks before you feel any effect.
What's Different About HerbX?
Grown in the South of France, our cannabis is not grown in poly-tunnels or under artificial light, but in expansive French open fields in glorious natural sunlight.
FULL SPECTRUM CBD
The Cannabis Sativa L hemp plant extract we use in our products comes from EU certified seed strains that yield a rich profile of naturally occurring Terpenes and Cannabinoids. HERBX oils contain CBD, as well as CBDA, CBG, CBN, CBGA and CBC. This is the very definition of a full spectrum product and produces what is known as The Entourage Effect. This way, you take a range of cannabinoids and terpenes that work together synergistically, each playing a different role in its interaction with our endocannabinoid system.
Published studies show that CBD oils with a broad range of cannabinoids (full spectrum), can be more effective than those containing only CBD.